- CE Broadcasts are pre-approved for one hour of IMCA continuing education (CE) credit, and provide a convenient way to earn CE while learning about relevant and timely industry topics.
- Best of IMCA Online. We know you can’t join us for every live IMCA conference, so we’ve captured the best sessions of the first half of 2016 to experience online.
- Focus on Impact Investing Online packages the most highly-rated conference sessions from the esteemed 2016 Focus on Impact Investing event in San Francisco.
- Private Wealth Advice Online. Missed IMCA's 2016 Private Wealth Advisor Conference in Chicago? Now is your chance to experience the best sessions from the conference online.
Online Resources for Certification Candidates
- The Candidate Resource Center is designed to help candidates prepare for the CIMA® qualification and certification exams with topic overview readings, section quizzes, practice exams, and other helpful resources. Access is free for CIMA candidates who are IMCA members.
- IMCA’s e-Campus is built for individuals enrolled in the CPWA® certification program, the CIMA Qualification Exam Review Course, or the Essentials of Investment Consulting certificate program.
Email IMCA's education department at [email protected] with any questions about these programs.